Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Best dance school in Fort Lauderdale



Magda Aunon School of Classical Ballet in Florida Lauderdale was one of the best experiences with dance that I have ever had. Granted it is also the place where my horrible injury happened when I was 12, but that's another story. I attended Magda's for four years and spent those years learning point and perfecting my technique.


View Larger Map

This school is hard to find, but once you do and take a class you will never want to leave.

Magda is an old school ballet teacher, but what she does really works. She kicks your butt and makes you work hard, but in the end you will love her for it.

At least when I was there the studio had no air conditioning, I don't know if it's the same today, but she does open the garage door so air gets let in.

Beg. for adults are Tuesday from 7P.M. to 8P.M.

I'm actually thinking of taking this class again, just so I could maybe get back into ballet! So hopefully if I come out, I'll see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment